• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

I need a replacement for AccuTrade...Any Suggestions?

Thanks! I've been meaning to try them so I'll check it out.

We've tried Accutrade, Laser Appraise, and currently use Stockwave. Stockwave could be really great but it's incredibly buggy, has inconsistent data, and the filters don't always work like they should. I can't imagine it would be that hard to fix what's wrong with it, they just don't care. I've put in numerous tickets only to be contacted 45-60 days later by someone who has no idea what is going on. But the ability to search massive amounts of inventory and sort based on X,Y, and Z is ideal and second to none AFAIK. Being able to look at as many vehicles as possible, as quickly as possible is the key to lowering your acquisition costs. Focusing on a small amount of potential units is how you spend too much.

Ultimately I don't think designing a plugin like Stockwave with similar functionality would be incredibly difficult, I just lack the technical acumen to do so. It's been an idea of mine for a while. Just need to set some time aside to work on it.
Odd. I've always found my Stockwave rep helpful.

Odd. I've always found my Stockwave rep helpful.
We were assigned a new rep about a year ago. He came out guns blazin' about how he was going to help fix a lot of the issues plaguing the program, etc. His optimism lasted about 60 days before I think he realized Cox wasn't going to support the IT team like he needed them to. Haven't head from him since.

Reactions: joe.pistell
We were assigned a new rep about a year ago. He came out guns blazin' about how he was going to help fix a lot of the issues plaguing the program, etc. His optimism lasted about 60 days before I think he realized Cox wasn't going to support the IT team like he needed them to. Haven't head from him since.
Maybe I just got lucky. Both of my reps have been good.