• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

My Review of Phone Ninjas - Mystery Shop Service - 10/10 ★ - Phenomenal

Jerry, I understand what you're saying, and in no way do I intend to hand someone your book and leave them in a room all day to figure it out. I just don't think we can afford to bring you in every time a new group of people come on board. It unfortunately begs the question, "Isn't that what I pay you for?" The lazy part of me would love to outsourse that training, but I think the best thing for me to do would be sharpen up my own phone skills and do the training myself. I know it won't be as good as what you provide, but we all have to work within our means. If I fail to train these young folks appropriately, I'll have to look at plan B. Let me get some people hired and trained, and if you do a mystery shop at that point and believe I failed them, I'll go insist we hire you to help in some fassion. Is that fair?

We've been using Jerry's program since September of 2011. Having been in the business for a while, I’ve had phone training – but nothing ever as useful as this….

Jerry's training is different than any other trainer out there (at least that I've seen). Most trainers, charge you a fist full of money, come into your dealership for a day (or 2) & cram all their phone skills down your throat. You leave, with learning something, but definitely not everything.
Jerry’s program is different. You watch an instructional video (which unlike a live trainer), which you can watch over & over & over (& over). Once you feel as though you’ve mastered Jerry’s video, it’s off to the races. Your recorded phone calls (if you’re not doing this as a dealership – WHY NOT???), will be “graded” by Jerry’s staff. The scores possible are 0.0-5.0. On categories such as: Greeting, Qualifying, Contact Info, Appointment, Objections, Sell Info & Directions!
Jerry provides you with multiple scripts. For just about ANY situation. The coaches are positive and encouraging – they get excited for you with a great score!
I recommend Phone Ninjas to anyone out there looking to have more shown phone appointments. And who doesn’t want that?

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks Megan!

Your store is certainly one that has made the most of our program. Here is a look at your growth:

Megan.jpg
What does that equate to in appointments?

Here is what you were doing when you first started:
Ciocca_1.png

Here is a typical month for you now:
Ciocca_2.png

Keep rocking Megan!

Jerry was very nice to shop my store. I have an autopeeps only post on my FB where the listening link was posted as part of an issue I was having with another part of dealer life.
We did worse than bad-I sent it to the managers and Owner-and I went under fire because of it. "Would you like it if we did that to you?" - "I have people-friends-that shop me every day!"
I hoped that presenting the FREE information to them would turn into a few bits to improve our calls but at this time they have shelved the idea.
Even the notes in the call are keys to make BIG improvements. I just wish my guys would get on-board!

Reactions: 1 person
Kelly,

They may need to see it in a numbers standpoint. Take however may calls you take. Ask Jerry what an "average" appointment ratio is for his new stores v his seasoned stores & then take your average closing ratio on the appointments (shown), then what your average gross is on phone call leads which sell. I'm sure the difference between BN (before Ninjas) & AN (after Ninjas) will be night & day, & then subtract Jerry's fee (obviously only on the AN calls) & show them the difference. I'm confident the numbers will be on your side!

Do all this thinking for your GM/Owner so they don't have to!