• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

NADA Orlando Anyone? RollCall!

Are you all aware there is a Sponsored dinner that Friday evening after the Bootcamp?

We could all get together for drinks after the dinner BUT remember there is the "Early Bird Final Course the next morning. Who's idea was that??

SEO_bootcamp_r1_c1.jpg

Attachments

• SEO_bootcamp.jpg
    SEO_bootcamp.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
OMG. 6.45am to 10pm!
Someone was drinking waaaayyyy too much caffine when the put that itenerary together.

BP, may I suggest a pre-boot camp questionaire/test to see where your groups experience level is at? I appreciate we're a one room schoolhouse (all grades in one room) but a survey may help you shape the 15 hours of content (gulp).

BUT remember there is the "Early Bird Final Course the next morning. Who's idea was that?

I have yet to make any conference class or speaker session that started before 9:00 AM. To start things earlier than 9:00 AM is just cruel punishment. It is especially cruel in Vegas or other fun cities.

I have known some early birds in the sales side of the car industry....let me think for a minute 1, 2, 3, 4.....yep, in my 10+ years on the sales side of our industry I've known 4 people who were early birds. Sorry....I'm wrong, I just remembered another one - make that 5.

I get in on Thursday afternoon. Friday I am playing golf at Grand Cypress. I have a 12:10 tee time if anyone wants to join me.

If anyone is getting together for dinner or drinks, please let me know. I would love to meet as many of you as possible.

Sat & Sun I'll be walking the floor.

Ping me if you want to meet up: 585-749-2015

I can't wait for some warm weather!

The other peeps from that other blog are having a party at the Ritz. Might be a good place to start. I'll have to do some investigating and get back to you on the adventure after that. Any venue choices? Irish Pub? Live Music? Quiet setting? Wild and crazy?

Jerry T pointed out that the Boot Camp itinerary looks like 2 sessions that repeat. AM session and a PM. Just goes to show you I read by scanning.

45d1264624873-nada-orlando-anyone-rollcall-seo_bootcamp_r1_c1.jpg

Last edited: