• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

NADA Orlando Anyone? RollCall!

San Francisco in 2011 and Vegas in 2012.

I'll be there, be sure to visit us at booth 2833, right next to DealerTrack on the main isle. We will have some fun give aways!

As for hotel, we're at the Buena Vista Suites. I've stayed at the Sheraton and Peabody, which are closer to the convention center so you don't need a rental car. They are both very nice.

Shellie Pierce
[email protected]
www.dealersocket.com

Bahh, waiting until it returns to the west coast. See you all at Vegas next year, or is it Frisco?

Jarrett

Looks like I will make it down. I have been in the lot service business since 1995 but have never been to NADA. Any suggestions for a new guy?
As a veteran of way too many Trade Shows over the past 25 years here are my rules:

1. Wear comfortable shoes! (Like REALLY comfortable!)
  2. Have some priorities in place well before you arrive.
  3. I like to walk the entire show first, without stopping. I put together a MUST SEE list and a LIKE TO SEE list.
  4. Bring lots of Business Cards: Vendors in booths will be able to swipe your badge, but you will also have lot's of networking opportunities. Meet as many people as possible.
  5. Have Fun!
Ed Brooks –Sales Director
vAuto.com
402.427.0157 Phone
630.839.8788 FAX

Looks like I'll be going. Not unusual for me to wait until the last minute.

I think DR community will be "representing" at the Automotive Marketing Bootcamp.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

NADAFlight.png

By the way....

jacks.png