• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
My first NADA as a vendor was awesome. There were a couple of downers, such as the fools working the booth across from me. These people were selling calendars and they were like vultures picking a dead carcass. A dealer would walk by and they would jump out in the isle and say, "have you seen this?" The vendors around them were all getting frustrated. Luckily day one saw good traffic so we got our fair share of leads.

Day two and three were a little slow, but those who did visit my booth came for a reason. Next year it's going to be all about location since I was kind of tucked in a corner. Only thing going for my spot this year was that I was within Ninja Star throwing distance of Dealer.com and the bathroom was right around the corner from my booth.

Here are some pictures:

IMG_4778.jpg
Setup complete.

IMG_4788.jpg
Some crazy Canadian visited my booth but I was busy with a potential client.

IMG_4792.jpg
Open for business on day 1.

IMG_4794.jpg
Coach Brandy and I worked the booth all three days.

IMG_4796.jpg
April Rain from Car Soup stopped by to pose for a picture.

IMG_4816.jpg
Welcome to my world!

I would like to thank all of you who stopped by and a big thanks to all of you who provided me with the marketing thoughts. The Ninja Star business cards were a crowd favorite and topic of discussion.

Looking forward to my next event at the 2011 boot camp in Orlando followed by DD10 : Automotive Internet Marketing | Brian Pasch | Webinar

NADA this year was awesome for VinSolutions! Our booth was in a horrible location but we were very busy non stop. Johnny Rodgers did 3 times as many photos as last year! NADA traffic was great!

Thanks to everyone who was wearing their "Be One With Vin" bracelets. We gave away tons of prizes. I even got a picture with Miss November 2010 wearing one!

180085_10150098790963910_500643909_6199847_1311632_n.jpg

It sure is a different event from the vendor aisle. I am beat.....it is 5:43 AM and I'm already in the office - WTF ......oh wait.....it is 8:43 AM EST. Pass the coffee.

8 days in California over 2 conferences was definitely one of the most draining business trips I've ever done. But both were awesome :thumbup:

Between the Saturday night party and the booth fun there were many times I caught myself thinking "I can't believe I work for this company." I know I'm a little biased but Dealer.com went all out this year and it is very cool to be a part of that. I may be tired, but that gigantic glass of kool aid has me pumped.

Hahaha, yessss! I love that shirt! I got so much flack for wearing it but who cares!! Great booth btw Jerry, hope it was worth it for you guys.

@Mitch,
I like the shirt! It's obvious that you're very secure in your masculinity :D

@Jerry

Sorry I didn't make it by your booth - it looks great. But you know how it goes, we were slammed as well, so I had very little time to wander the show.