• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Need input on getting some new car leads

We have a product that was originally for our ecarlist clients only. Our chat is built on the foundation of inventory. Since 80% of incoming chats are inventory based, we feed the live inventory into the chat software giving the chat team the tools they really need. In the past year (out of hundreds of clients), we've only had 3 cancellations and 2 were because the dealerships closed.

We now (as a big NADA launch) are available to all dealerships. We create a limited ecarlist account and can pipe your inventory (from a feed/scrub) with pics and descriptions into our software. Also, we generally come in at half the price of our competitors. We also have full reporting (including how they got to your site: google, yahoo/bing, organic, etc.) as well as the ability to separate the leads out for the different departments. I know this is now turning into a sales pitch... so feel free to call me anytime and I can discuss our services vs. the other chat companies.

Mer,

Do you have any data or input on whether chat helps turn more lookers of new cars into leads when not using dealer inventory pages? Like for example if I was to add your chat into Craigslist or other advertisement source.