• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Photo Booth Services

I have seen dealers go from ok to worse after setting up a photo booth. It can make your inventory look cartoonish if you don't do it correctly.

ouch

caplex.JPG

caplex2.JPG

Uploaded couple of sets for an account earlier. Very small dealer, indoor shoot, no booth.

1.jpg

2 - Copy.jpg

1b.jpg

2b.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

But aren't you limited by how many cars you can process in a day or shoot period?
When I look at that shot, I see dedicated space and very fast photo production time. CK out that wet looking floor. So sexy :cool:
Carsten, If you really love this space, you gotta get into a store. 99.99% of devs and product managers never worked getting the VIN to the front line. Never sat with the receptionist. Never attended sales meetings. Never shadowed the sales reps or the desk managers.

Selling cars is a team sport. Every player has an essential role. Again, 99.99% of devs and product managers never worked in a store. Tech vendors job is to create UX's that align and improve the stores' workflow. This is one reason why our industry lags others.

Reactions: Carsten and Will G.
The bottom pictures look awesome!

But aren't you limited by how many cars you can process in a day or shoot period?
I stage the vehicle twice for exteriors. They help me move couple of cars out to clear up that area. Each car takes me between 5 and 15min, depending on features and price. I spend more time on slow moving, high price cars with loaded features.

This particular store contacted me to resuscitate their listings.

Photos they had before.
cam.JPG

1.jpg

I stage the vehicle twice for exteriors. They help me move couple of cars out to clear up that area. Each car takes me between 5 and 15min, depending on features and price. I spend more time on slow moving, high price cars with loaded features.

This particular store contacted me to resuscitate their listings.

Photos they had before.
View attachment 8579

View attachment 8580
Quite the difference. Bravo!

Reactions: Will G.
When I look at that shot, I see dedicated space and very fast photo production time. CK out that wet looking floor. So sexy :cool:
Carsten, If you really love this space, you gotta get into a store. 99.99% of devs and product managers never worked getting the VIN to the front line. Never sat with the receptionist. Never attended sales meetings. Never shadowed the sales reps or the desk managers.

Selling cars is a team sport. Every player has an essential role. Again, 99.99% of devs and product managers never worked in a store. Tech vendors job is to create UX's that align and improve the stores' workflow. This is one reason why our industry lags others.

I thought those great photos were taken on the dealership floor. So, I was thinking it's not easy moving the cars in and out of the show room doors. Thus I was thinking there is a max numbers per day you could process photo shoots.

If those pics are on virtual backgrounds ... I can definitely say I'd be speechless.

As for your advice. I agree. I will need either to get my hands dirty, hire those who have, or learn as much as I can from people like you and everyone else here on the forums. I really respect and am in awe at the amount of knowledge on here.