• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Photo Booth Services

We've got a customer considering iPacket, spent time at their booth this weekend at NADA '24, and currently zero GA4 tracking. Any other feedback on usefulness of this product?

>> I dont understand the purpose of a second VDP. Send the customer to the VDP on your website.

>> I asked them for engagement numbers, and they kinda tried to change the convo. Asked about GA4 and they said no. Makes me wonder.

• Dislike
Reactions: joe.pistell
Your observation is spot on! Creating captivating photos on a dealership floor can indeed be a logistical challenge. The possibility of virtual backgrounds opens up a whole new realm of creative possibilities, allowing for stunning visuals without the hassle of moving cars around.

I completely agree with your approach – getting hands-on experience, hiring professionals, or learning from the community is a fantastic way to navigate the intricacies of automotive photography. The wealth of knowledge and expertise here in the forums is truly awe-inspiring. Feel free to ask any questions or share your experiences as you dive into this exciting journey. Happy shooting! #AutomotivePhotography #PhotographyCommunity"

I was telling @joe.pistell. Something like this could work a lot better than an indoor booth with limited space. I don't think it would cost that much either. The problem I see with most photo booths is lighting and the tight space causing distortion in photos.
The curtains will allow the photographer to control light and pick which side to shoot from to avoid shooting towards the sun. No harsh light and unpleasant shadows. These should help cut down on reflections and maintain consistent lighting and background. No need for expensive lights. Bonus: dealers can use these to host events, showcase models, or save their expensive units in case of hail.

@BillKVMotorCo

tent.JPG

tent4.JPG

tent3.JPG

tent2.JPG

Reactions: BillKVMotorCo
Recently, @joe.pistell reached out to me with an idea to help improve our photo process. I believe he has gathered how seriously we take our website and our presentation to our online guests and knew that we would be open to some recommendations. He hooked us up with @Will G. and we brought him in for some consulting. The guidance that we received from both of them through this process has been incredible. And the results speak for themselves. I probably don't even need to say this, but the first two are from our old way and the last two are the new process. In case you're wondering, the background is provided by our website provider, Motive, through their AI.

BAD1.png

BAD2.png

GOOD1.pngGOOD2.png