• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Pimp my Survey

I would personally do cookie based random surveys and also on lead forms but expanded... checkout Feedback Form - Kampyle for site related feedback tool... as that will give you the tool for a random and cookie based survey.

on the lead forms... most of the forms I have right now are very simple... like... name/email/phone... as they convert well and users are not scared (well no real hard numbers to confirm)... I was thinking to expand that bit more... so after a user does the simple submit... I ask them more questions... like...

To better serv you please complete the following form (Optional)...

Some of your survey questions... Time Frame to Purchase... Finance questions... how you find out about us etc...

But then I'm like k... I got all this data... will the CRMs know what to do with them...

Umer,

Lead generating form structure is not my concern (at this time). I am creating a website shopper feedback survey. My focus is on trying to gauge user satisfaction.

As we all know, shoppers prefer to remain in stealth mode, so filling out a form is NOT the be all, end all method of measuring your sites value.

I am a fan ofAvinash Kaushik. I can't pronounce his name, but, he speaks my language! The Three Greatest Survey Questions Ever | Occam's Razor by Avinash Kaushik He speaks of the shopping experience as a "task based" mission. In that vein, this is the money question:

Were you able to complete the purpose of your visit today?
·Yes
·No

Everything else branches off this question...

He has a way to help me not get lost in the sea of data. A great speaker and blog writer a consultant to google, I think I need his book too!
Avinash Kaushik - Google Videos

hope this helps!

Last edited: