• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Pre-owned Inventory Provider?

This probably is in need of a new thread regarding "Platform Integration Preferences". I would love to hear more about what you like about your CRM / Inventory Management integration.

Most CRM products don't contain a lot of details about vehicle inventory. So it is very difficult for the salespeople to get details about their inventory in their CRM. The robust integration opens up the possibilities to do a lot of things in the CRM.

Platform integration would be an interesting topic. A lot of vendors now offer integrated solutions that cover different pieces of the dealership marketing puzzle. The goal is to get arid of the puzzle and make it one solution :)

Does your inventory management software allow you to rearrange your inventory photos?

Our software makes it very easy to control which photos you want to show up first and on which you want to go other 3rd party sites.

Jason, whoever is managing your photos is doing so incorrectly. Many are showing odd first photos (speedometers and navigation screens), and your Health Report shows that you have x% of vehicles without photos (I'll let you login to see the actual percentage). Perhaps another eCarList demo refresher would alleviate these problems and misconceptions. I'd be happy to set one up for you anytime.