• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Scope of the Internet Director

Doug, 36% of our business comes from referral and repeat customers. I exclued them from marketing performance, as I believe they'll find their way here if we spent no money at all. 30% of our business comes from phone opportunites driven by digital advertising and 15% are ADF/XML format leads. That leaves, what I believe is, 19% of our business driven by traditional advertising. If you would agree that the repeat/referral business should not be counted, then that means that 70% of our business is coming through the BDC and 30% are walk-ins.

John, who wrote that for you?

Are you in the process of having a CRM that offers such transparency or is this a flash back from some designer drug?

Ha! I wrote it after seeing it :) I'm not advertising, but seeing what I'm seeing from a process standpoint -- after YEARS of being exactly where you know we've been, it was like getting hit with a sledgehammer.

I say this out of complete respect for John and Alex , I have to agree with Doug .

On behalf of your target audience ( decision maker looking for a crm) please finish us off or hold your Peace until yOure ready to do so. The whole dealer.com crm is straddling Redbumper territory. We are ready, when will you be ready?