• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

Thanks for the feedback, everybody! I am all ears whenever you have ways to possibly improve our product.

With such high quality videos the only advice I can think of is to do everything you can to get more people to watch them when viewing your VDP's. Have you tried doing any A/B testing on your Dealer.com site? I'd see if they can test various graphics with different call to actions to make sure you're optimizing for views.

Joe P. to answer your question on scripting--to be honest, I used to make it up as I went, which certainly made me flex my improv muscles! Now we have a teleprompter for our formal videos, so I write all scripts. My partner, Joe, has a great eye for framing and editing.

Erin - you're a great spokesperson for Feldman. It takes a lot to get on camera and come across as energetic as you do :thumbup:

Have you toyed with the idea of adding some music to fill the audio?

Brilliant to start using videos for specials over the typical stuff. Where can I see some of those?

Here's a short video I made with screen capturing software called ScreenFlow for the Mac. You'll notice the music and theme are based off the latest Esurance commercials which I'm a big fan of. It's not nearly as professional as some of the other videos in this thread but it didn't cost the dealership anything to make. Would like to hear your thoughts...

Reactions: 3 people