• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Time for a new smartphone

I also give the Galaxy Nexus HIGH MARKS. When my Droid X bit it, I upgraded to this phone after reading everything I could find about it online. This is the first phone out there with new Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and this OS rocks. At least as fast as the iPhone and the Nexus has 4G. Best phone I have ever had. It took some getting used to at first and there are one or two shortcomings, but even with these, it's the BEST PHONE EVER.

Don,

I've heard some great things about that phone but if I were in the market for a Driod phone I would have my eyes on that new Samsung Galaxy S II. Impressive feature set.

Most who know me, know that I was a diehard BlackBerry power user for years and just now came over to iPhone to match my ever growing love and collection of Apple.

With that being said - I still usually miss something about my BlackBerry every day. :( - right Alex!

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 and am very pleased. It is much larger but still fits in a shirt pocket. Several of my friends, that are iPhone users, have tried it and like it better than their phones. Being larger, you have a larger keypad that makes typing easier. Until apple comes out with a new phone, it is also faster.

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 and am very pleased. It is much larger but still fits in a shirt pocket. Several of my friends, that are iPhone users, have tried it and like it better than their phones. Being larger, you have a larger keypad that makes typing easier. Until apple comes out with a new phone, it is also faster.

My Grandpa, what a BIG PHONE you have... tehe...

Reactions: 1 person