• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

U.S. Key Performance Indicators for Variable Operations - NCM Associates

Dan Sayer

Boss
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
Here you go! Sharing NCM's ECommerce KPI's for combined vehicle departments (New and Used) performance of Internet and Phone. Looks like some of the phone KPI's lowered, other than the visit close rate for phone went up? Thoughts on these numbers and what your store is seeing? I hold our stores pretty close to these Targets. How about you?

This was one page of a full report that came out this week to all NCM Members along with a Fixed department version. Sales and Gross Profit Margins, Expenses, and other KPIs were included in the multiple page report. Who all is with NCM vs NADA?

Attachments

• US Key Performance Indicators for Variable Operations.pdf
    683.2 KB · Views: 23
Here you go! Sharing NCM's ECommerce KPI's for combined vehicle departments (New and Used) performance of Internet and Phone. Looks like some of the phone KPI's lowered, other than the visit close rate for phone went up? Thoughts on these numbers and what your store is seeing? I hold our stores pretty close to these Targets. How about you?

This was one page of a full report that came out this week to all NCM Members along with a Fixed department version. Sales and Gross Profit Margins, Expenses, and other KPIs were included in the multiple page report. Who all is with NCM vs NADA?
I appreciate you sharing this info. I'm going to have to dive into it a little bit. According to the gross numbers, we suck. Ha. I wish they had a domestic volume franchise number to compare to.

I appreciate you sharing this info. I'm going to have to dive into it a little bit. According to the gross numbers, we suck. Ha. I wish they had a domestic volume franchise number to compare to.
I meant to just share the Page 4 portion of the ECommerce reporting. Hopefully I don't get a letter from NCM about sharing the entire report! You're welcome @BillKVMotorCo