• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Uncle Joe's Make Over Diary

I NEED HELP. I need a WordPress widget/plugin or any HTML tool that will allow me to display a Twitter Feed on a web page. Not just a single twitter account, I want to display multiple accounts into a single feed to display on a page.

CONCEPT:
Capture the twitter feeds of several people and drop them into a single NewsFeed feed and display them on a page. No opt-in from the twitter users (I won't have access to their accounts)

Will be using WordPress, Any help would be appreciated.

Google+ and Linkedin emails SUCK. We all get them, I pasted one below.

All I say is "who is this person and why should I care?"

----------------------------------------------------

LinkedIn

Pete Obuchon has indicated you are a Friend
I'd like to add you to my professional network.

- Pete Obuchon

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH PETE OBUCHON BE A GOOD IDEA?
Pete Obuchon's connections could be useful to you
After accepting Pete Obuchon's invitation, check Pete Obuchon's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation

----------------------------------------------------

Internet Marketing is all about RELEVANCE.

Click Thru Performance on the internet ties to relevance. If you can improve or conquer relevance YOU WIN EYE BALLS. FaceBook’s giant win is anchored in relevance. You create the account and BAM, all these faces and names that are relevant to you appear.

Compare that to LinkedIn’s USELESS invite above. It has no relevance… in marketing talk, it has no “hook”, in Uncle Joe talk, it has no WIFM (What’s In It For Me?).

This magical relevance weapon connects to all digital marketing efforts. Emails. SERPs (organic or paid). SRP’s to VDPs (dealers site or classified sites), it’s the basis for retargeting's success.