• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Fun fact. I've eliminated a lot of lead forms and kept it simple with the new site and I am on pace to have one of my best lead traffic months from my site ever.

This also excludes my pre-qualification and trade-in leads which I don't count into my normal lead count. I've also gotten more leads from those than I did with the third-party vendor that I used. As a reminder, these forms are baked into the site, so I don't have any 3rd party links.

Reactions: Carsten
Fun fact. I've eliminated a lot of lead forms and kept it simple with the new site and I am on pace to have one of my best lead traffic months from my site ever.

This also excludes my pre-qualification and trade-in leads which I don't count into my normal lead count. I've also gotten more leads from those than I did with the third-party vendor that I used. As a reminder, these forms are baked into the site, so I don't have any 3rd party links.
good info. Appreciate you sharing some of your results. In the process of redoing our own (will be both US and CA now) so will keep teh points in mind for sure.

Reactions: Chris Cachor
good info. Appreciate you sharing some of your results. In the process of redoing our own (will be both US and CA now) so will keep teh points in mind for sure.
Just for some extra info, I think two things are helping:

1. The form is simple and there is only one, but it unobtrusively follows down the page as the guest scrolls. Also, on desktop, the form is also already open to fill out and isn't a traditional CTA.

2. Being built into the site, the pre-qual and trade forms blend in with the rest of the site well, so I think they are more attractive and maybe less intimidating (if that makes any sense).

We have been using AutoFusion for the last 12 years, we have built a pretty great partnership. We are constantly upgrading and changing the site based on the voice of the customer.
Appreciate your partnership Marri! Love innovating with you :)

Site looks great Bill, feels modern and flows really nice. We work with a few stores on Ridemotive and they've been happy.

Our first month with Motive, a web provider we chose because we felt it provided a site that was more customer focused rather than lead driven, produced the most website leads we had in a single month in the first month of use. It's almost like focusing on the customer produces more leads... :dunno:

Your stats are going one way this year. The YOY % gains across the board should be a thing of beauty

Our first month with Motive, a web provider we chose because we felt it provided a site that was more customer focused rather than lead driven, produced the most website leads we had in a single month in the first month of use. It's almost like focusing on the customer produces more leads... :dunno:
It is insanity vendors don't listen to the feedback from the people who are actually scrolling on their sites to shop for a vehicle. Great choice with building that out with the customer in mind Bill (y)

Reactions: Chris Cachor
It is insanity vendors don't listen to the feedback from the people who are actually scrolling on their sites to shop for a vehicle. Great choice with building that out with the customer in mind Bill (y)
I see vendors just trying to give dealers what they want rather than telling dealers what customers want. Kevin from Motive asked me on day one what I wanted to see. One of the things I said I look for in a vendor is a willingness to tell a dealer when they are being stupid. John from Motive has been there with me from day one just giving it to me straight. Love that.