• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What's in YOUR Garage?

Garage: 04 A4 1.8T, GIAC Stage 1 tune, slight suspension and braking mods.
08 Seadoo RXP, solas impeller, x charger, and a few other goodies(it accelerates faster than any car I will probably ever own)

Dream car: Well I am at a Buick store so I would take a 2012 Regal GS, but in all reality Porsche 997 GT3 RS

can I get a Ciel Eley? ;)

Ed, I will say yes, but you better get in line. I think we all better start with the CTS-V first! The Ciel is awesome, that is truely a sexy American automobile! I am of course bias to it being a Cadillac, but when I see it, just makes me think of the classic models that screamed true American luxery automobile from the 50's and 60's!

Reactions: 1 person
I just bought an '04 CTS-V to drive. 54k, black and beautiful. Oh, it's also wicked fast. I love that car. I know it's not as quick as the new one but it's quick enough. I found it at this little 300-400 car auction I usually go to. I approached it warily - like a wild animal. I thought to myself, "Those miles AND a V? Here? This thing is going to a ragged out POS with every light in the dash on." Happily, that was not the case. No lights. No problems and got a great buy on it. My next dream acquisition.... Maserati Quattroporte....sigh... Real "not quite dream car but always wanted one car" will be a Land Rover Discovery for this winter. I live on a huge hill and I'm not thinking the V is going to cut it. If we're being technical there is also a red performance edition 08 DTS and a 1963 Chevy Impala SS.

Ed, I will say yes, but you better get in line. I think we all better start with the CTS-V first! The Ciel is awesome, that is truely a sexy American automobile! I am of course bias to it being a Cadillac, but when I see it, just makes me think of the classic models that screamed true American luxery automobile from the 50's and 60's!

Who needs a RR Drophead Coupe when you can have this?