• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

Amazing how good support (talent??) can influence perception... Communication can be a wonderful thing.

Couldn't have said it better myself @JQUINN.

In tomorrow's CRMs vendors are going to have to compete with technology and support/training. It seems that platforms are getting bigger, more complex, and have new GUIs.

A wise man compared CRMs using the "iPhone vs other phone" comparison. It's all about synergy and user experience.

Alex or Jeff, is it time to do a 2013 version of this poll. I am sure many have moved on since 2009 and a current poll could be helpful to dealers. I know of one missing CRM that deserves mention here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Alex or Jeff, is it time to do a 2013 version of this poll. I am sure many have moved on since 2009 and a current poll could be helpful to dealers.

Wow. This thread is nearly 4 years old now :crazy:

I'm not wowing the CRM side of it moreso than the "holy shit" it has been four years since we started the DealerRefresh forums. Time flew!

This was one of the first threads and it has been a great one. I believe we have changed some things so that people can move their votes now, but you may be right - it might be time for a new thread.

Reactions: 2 people
Car Research XRM isn't in the poll. We have less than a year left on our contract with them and I'm seriously considering moving over to Imagic Labs. It's just always something. Not what I had hoped for.

We use ADP for DMS. What experiences can anyone share about Imagic and ADP combo?

Car Research XRM isn't in the poll. We have less than a year left on our contract with them and I'm seriously considering moving over to Imagic Labs. It's just always something. Not what I had hoped for.

We use ADP for DMS. What experiences can anyone share about Imagic and ADP combo?

I am a director of marketing for a large auto group in Washington that's considering moving to Car Research XRM - we currently use DealerSocket. Any way, I've been tasked with comparing the two, and all I seem to find is a ton of propaganda for one of these, no measurables with outside references. Mind if I ask you what the pros and cons are? And if you're familiar with DealerSocket, which would you recommend.

Thanks.

I sent you a PM.

I am a director of marketing for a large auto group in Washington that's considering moving to Car Research XRM - we currently use DealerSocket. Any way, I've been tasked with comparing the two, and all I seem to find is a ton of propaganda for one of these, no measurables with outside references. Mind if I ask you what the pros and cons are? And if you're familiar with DealerSocket, which would you recommend.

Thanks.