• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

There have been some really good points made in this thread. My dealership is exploring our options with regards to changing out our CRM. We currently use Reynolds and are looking at Dealer Socket and Vin Solutions. Based on the demos, we are leaning towards Vin Solutions.

There have been some really good points made in this thread. My dealership is exploring our options with regards to changing out our CRM. We currently use Reynolds and are looking at Dealer Socket and Vin Solutions. Based on the demos, we are leaning towards Vin Solutions.

Joseph,

Consider adding Dealer.com's new CRM to your CRM shopping list. I am on the dealer council and it's in beta, but it's totally bad ass (so far).

I can say one thing. Almost ANY new CRM platform you pick will be a step in the right direction (my frustrating ReyRey CRM experiences are all over this forum)

Reactions: 1 person
Tried to get the dealer to go with iMagicLabs, but he went with DealerSocket. It's a good program, but four-times more expensive and a lot more complex. I recommended iMagic to another dealer and he is thrilled...it's much more user friendly. My only complaint is that DealMagic (bulk mailer) doesn't have a preview; when you hit the button the blast is gone so make sure you got it right before you hit the button.

FYI, VIN solutions is now a Mercedes-Benz approved vendor. Some time in the next 5-10 day they will be fully integrated and will be able to recieve MBUSA leads. As it stands, you have to have them sent to netstar to get your MB leads if you're going to use a non approved vendor for crm/ilm. We started using VIN as an ILM about 2 months ago and once this integration happens we'll look at adding the CRM as well. I have used VIN Solutions and Dealersocket in past employments (as well as a few others that aren't worth mentioning). Dealersocket is great for BDC style work, VIN is better for the cradle-to-grave system. Being an MB dealer I'd go with VIN regardless, as it will keep everything flowing nicely for you. Hope that helps...

FYI, VIN solutions is now a Mercedes-Benz approved vendor. Some time in the next 5-10 day they will be fully integrated and will be able to recieve MBUSA leads. As it stands, you have to have them sent to netstar to get your MB leads if you're going to use a non approved vendor for crm/ilm. We started using VIN as an ILM about 2 months ago and once this integration happens we'll look at adding the CRM as well. I have used VIN Solutions and Dealersocket in past employments (as well as a few others that aren't worth mentioning). Dealersocket is great for BDC style work, VIN is better for the cradle-to-grave system. Being an MB dealer I'd go with VIN regardless, as it will keep everything flowing nicely for you. Hope that helps...

That's exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks for the update! I've made up my mind that I want to use VIN...however, we are going to do our due diligence and meet with at least 5 vendors.