• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Multi-rooftop website specials page

You could bypass the OEM limitations by setting up a AutoTrader-esque website with your inventory and promotions
Now you are not creating a new website merely subscribing to yet another inventory listing service that also allows you to host promotions ;)

What i'm looking for is a way for our customers to be able to view the lease incentives for all of our dealerships in one place. We have 6 brands so someetimes its a lot of info. I want people to be able to see what lease specials are avail on our lacarguy corp site and then they can go to the dealership appropriate to them. Right now, we make it so hard for customers to see all of our specials in one place (dealer specials vs incentives, etc). Keep in mind, leasing is king for us (65% +) so that is why i'm focusing on leases, but would want apr stuff on their too.

Brad, as @edbrooks mentioned it seems like you already have a page for this at http://www.lacarguy.com/specials/current-incentives/ When I click the "view details" button it takes me to a landing page for that vehicles lease offer. I did find a couple of them that are broken though. The $199 lease payment on the Prius "view details" button links to a blank specials page. The same thing happens for the button for Pacific Porsche.

Reactions: joe.pistell
Thanks, yes, i have a specials page and its created manually. also, it only shows 1 special from each dealership. With my 6 brands, we are probably talking about 30 specials, which is why i need some way for a customer to sort through the options and not necessarily by brand. ps thanks for the heads up on the broken links.

Brad, I have been looking for the same thing executed well. It doesn't exist in the vendor space. You can manually create this and if you are like me, you have more maintenance than what it's worth. It is extremely frustrating. Most vendors create a laundry list of deals, no organization or filtering within the specials that consumers want. If you find it, please let me know. Good luck

Brad, I have been looking for the same thing executed well. It doesn't exist in the vendor space. You can manually create this and if you are like me, you have more maintenance than what it's worth. It is extremely frustrating. Most vendors create a laundry list of deals, no organization or filtering within the specials that consumers want. If you find it, please let me know. Good luck

I'm baffled. This does not exist today? Brad, I really like your lease page and definitely see where you want to go with filtering it, especially if it gets more crowded. Do you want the lease special tied to a specific stock number? If so, would you use that vehicle's image or prefer a stock photo? I was looking at the site and saw the IS250 lease special, but did not see the same special when going through the regular inventory and was curious if that was a technical limitation or not?