• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Is Google looking to penalize 3rd Party sites that scrape like CarGurus?

Kevin and Karen,

Funny but not, the new schema code will do that, bring the relevant content for the search into the SERP circumventing the click to the actual website. You can choose not to implement schema code in your website but I think Google will drop relevancy on your website.

For more information on structured data for Google go to Schema.org

This is a great idea and I couldn't be happier that they're going down this road.
Lots of over-reactions based on sensationalist titles though - they're being pretty particular in their approach.
I can see this making my general internet experience better, much like Brave did.

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
This is a great idea and I couldn't be happier that they're going down this road.
Lots of over-reactions based on sensationalist titles though - they're being pretty particular in their approach.
I can see this making my general internet experience better, much like Brave did.
YES, another browser that will enable me to authenticate into another dealers' account, without having to de-authenticate in the usual browsers! Always looking for new ones, LOL!

:bow:

YES, another browser that will enable me to authenticate into another dealers' account, without having to de-authenticate in the usual browsers! Always looking for new ones, LOL!

:bow:

I'm *pretty sure* SessionBuddy lets you do that in Chrome.
I use it for setting tabs aside for later, but I think it can actually start separate sessions in different windows.

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau