• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Photo Booth Services

Recently, @joe.pistell reached out to me with an idea to help improve our photo process. I believe he has gathered how seriously we take our website and our presentation to our online guests and knew that we would be open to some recommendations. He hooked us up with @Will G. and we brought him in for some consulting.
Before & After
1710868763809.png1710868789599.png

DISC?​

Hell yea!

thread:Photo Booth Services

that's pretty awesome Joe
All I did is connect a brilliant photographer @Will G. to a top performing GM @BillKVMotorCo.

JB, in my pursuit to sell more cars, I have to deeply explore D.I.S.C. (Does It Sell Cars). We all know photos sell cars. My merchandising work taught me "The Car is the Star". Take great pics that make the VIN look like a million bucks.

Example, Before & After:
1710937894462.png

I connected Bill and Will because Will is apro and I see Bill's inventory and I can tell Bill 'gets it'.
1710939217827.png
Labeling features on the pics is a time consuming pain in the ass.

For the time invested, there is no way Bill can see a lift in his GA4 or leads. But, Bill knows his customers and he intuitively knows the labels help his shoppers and his sales reps. Bill knows the sum of his merchandising effort will make his inventory and his store stand out... therefore he will sell more cars.

Merchandising is a weapon to take share from your competitors.

Last edited:
that was for Uncle Joe.

I like how artistic some of the pictures are but was wondering about the "line of sight perspective" (or what ever you call in photographic terminology) and wanted to see some examples that are live to see if my thoughts were misplaced or not.

I haven't seen enough of your pictures that you are doing so I am not sure but here's a thought that came to mind.

The SE Perry chevy truck picture is really nice. But I don't think I'd use it for vdp image. As a consumer, the perspective is off for me. I feel like I'm looking at it from a kneeling position. A little above that are 2 carousel images, the one on the left makes me feel like I'm in the peanut galley compared to the one on the right which seems more natural.

Basically, I bet vdp images could get another boost by having a little more consumer friendly viewing perspective.

Does this make more sense?

Does this make more sense?

CARsten,
You are a "Left Brainer".

1711540167502.png

Buying a car is HIGHLY emotional.​

Your photo review was left brained, highly analytical, with near zero weight to the right ride.

Buying a car is driven by WANT, NOT NEED.​

"I want a car"
"I need brakes"

"I want a swimming pool"
"I need groceries"

Use your left brain to think about the emotions that cause ppl to 'come into market'.