• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Has anyone used or hear of Lead Zen CRM?

I am looking at using them and curious to know if anyone has used or have heard of them. We are a 100+ vehicle used family run now in their 76th year.

Lead Zen

Not interested in other CRM's, we are very limited to those that integrate with our DMS. Thank you.
First time I've ever heard of them.

Who is your DMS?

DriveCentric is probably the best CRM on the market at the moment, but they charge a hefty premium to reflect that status.

Believe it or not, Zen Lead is the only CRM that integrates with it. It's an old school one man system. I know, I know...
By the looks of Zen Lead's website, I would say a good, modern CRM that requires a little bit of manual DMS deal entry will be leaps and bounds better.

What are you guys using for a CRM now? A 100+ car store isn't small

Reactions: Tallcool1
By the looks of Zen Lead's website, I would say a good, modern CRM that requires a little bit of manual DMS deal entry will be leaps and bounds better.

What are you guys using for a CRM now? A 100+ car store isn't small
We have been using Carpro Live DMS for many many years, the boss is extremely happy with it and is not changing it. I handle all the email and text leads by myself and use Selly CRM which doesn't talk to Carpro but I make it work. Thank you for letting me know about Zen Leads, I'll be talking to them today.

@Burt Lewis here is the parent company. Looks tiny but everyone has to start somewhere.

Bayhawk Software​

Software company in Fall River, Massachusetts since 2021
Manager - Michael Camara

As long as it works we're ok with tiny and tiny usually comes with a tiny price. If we switch, I'll keep Selly going for a few month as a backup. Thanks for the info.

It's a no go with Lead Zen. Although they claim to be integrated with our DMS, it turns out there's less or maybe equal overall functionality in their system than what I already have. They can push data into our DMS which we don't need but can't pull or query from it. Crazy...