• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How a .dealer domain can help you rank better

Will Stewart

Green Pea
Mar 7, 2024
Awards
First Name
Will
Hello!

I have another new video for everyone this week. This one outlines how new, unused domain endings such as .inc (another domain ending I represent) and also something like .dealer can help your company rank better! While it is true that the same word with a different ending won't necessarily give a ranking advantage (for example: trucks.com vs trucks.dealer), it is also true that having a more relevant domain is made possible through using a domain ending like .inc or .dealer (for example: trucks.com would not be available but trucks.inc and trucks.dealer both are) and this will help you rank better.

To search for your .dealer domain please visit: .dealer Domains
To search for your .inc domain please visit: .inc Domain: Buy & Register Your New .inc Extension | .inc

You can also reach me at 647-880-0728 or [email protected]

Cheers,
Will

Hello!

I have another new video for everyone this week. This one outlines how new, unused domain endings such as .inc (another domain ending I represent) and also something like .dealer can help your company rank better! While it is true that the same word with a different ending won't necessarily give a ranking advantage (for example: trucks.com vs trucks.dealer), it is also true that having a more relevant domain is made possible through using a domain ending like .inc or .dealer (for example: trucks.com would not be available but trucks.inc and trucks.dealer both are) and this will help you rank better.

To search for your .dealer domain please visit: .dealer Domains
To search for your .inc domain please visit: .inc Domain: Buy & Register Your New .inc Extension | .inc

You can also reach me at 647-880-0728 or [email protected]

Cheers,
Will

@Will Stewart make sure you set that Google link to "Anyone with the Link". It is showing as restricted access.

Reactions: Will Stewart
1715628863823.png

Reactions: Steve Stauning
Google sold off their domain registration business.

Let's see.
Ask someone to fill in the blank.

SomeDelaershipName.____

Muscle memory is going to act before coming up with .biz, .org, .net, .poptarts

I don't even know if it is worth trying but up all these TLDs because the more search authority site will win.
With browser URL bars now offering in-line search engine results and autocomplete suggestions, only a small percentage of users nowadays even type in a full URL address.