• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Making the Most of No Incentives

Jun 20, 2009
First Name
Muller
Well, today we finally received the news we expected - Toyota stopped all incentives except for the Camry and Tundra.

So, I decided to finally get ahead and do all the things I have been intending to do for the last 6 months in order to try and push out as many cars as we can.

I have already started to overhaul our website and try to narrow down the navigation to places that will lead to form submissions. I also want to promote the hell out of our reviews - which are great. We have the most Toyota President's awards in NJ - getting our 20th this year...

I did comments on all of our used cars today.

I finally added a new report to make sure that all of our new car options show in our new car inventory feed and make it to our website.

Tomorrow I plan to add a page with photos (and maybe video) for all of our demos as well as a page for leftover vehicles and a page for all of our coolest used cars.

Hopefully I can pull a few more sales out of these efforts so that I can supplement any loss of sales from the lack of incentives (and cars) these next few months.

Anyone else have something they are doing to help them during these next few months if they are being severely effected by the events in Japan?

Last edited: