• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Outsource BDC Vendors

Are you looking for inbound and outbound, only outbound prospecting, only reception?
There are quite a few providers, but many of them bundle their services differently based on what you're looking for.

We have Virtual BDC solutions at FRIKINtech. Pricing is dependent on your specific needs and our agents are USA based. Inbound starts at $2.50/minute, and Outbound starts at $14/lead; however, I have a soft spot for independent dealers so we may be able to negotiate on price. Feel free to book some time on my calendar to see if we might be a fit. CLICK HERE TO BOOK ON MY CALENDAR

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Hello mates, i am an independent dealer and looking for a outsource low cost BDC company. What are the average industry pricing for independents normally and what are your recommendations for 100 car inventory ?
Matteon, are you located in the states? My company is not a BDC company, but because of what we do we were asked by our clients to help source a center. We are currently partnered with a company that is the best I have ever seen. They are capable of inbound/outbound for sales and service. If you are interested reach out to me, while they are competitive price wise, cost should be a secondary concern(within reason) as the spread in quality is massive.