• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Seeking Recommendations for Software to Predict Vehicle Sales Velocity

HK Rides

Full Sticker + Prep
Jun 30, 2024
Awards
First Name
Hassan
I'm looking for reliable software that can help us predict how quickly a vehicle will sell.

Does anyone have experience with software tools that provide insights into vehicle demand and sales predictions? Any recommendations for tools that are particularly effective and user-friendly?

I was looking into vAuto but wasn't sure if there was something else better out there. Do you know which one would be the best? From my search it seems like vAuto but I had not heard about Carketa or Dealers Link
The Benchmark is vAuto. All of the others claims are basically comparisons to vAuto.

vAuto is expensive. The others are much less expensive. Carketa's #1 Customer source is dealers moving away from vAuto because of the cost. I know this because I rode an elevator with the Carketa Founder at our National Convention.

HK, that's a tall order. You've got a really small inventory (3 VINs) You'll not have enough traffic nor inventory volume to make any prediction system work.
We are looking to expand our inventory and have around 5-10 cars available. Does the amount of inventory we have effect how quickly a vehicle will sell? I can't just check how much a 2017 Toyota Prius in Los Angeles would sell for and at what price should it be set at?