• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Service to Sales Long-distance Data Mining

Baron Ringler

Hat Trick
Jul 6, 2010
Awards
First Name
Baron
I am doing work at a store in Brooklyn, NY. The Service department is located about 40 blocks down from the Sales department, and there is no room at the Service shop to place a retail BDC Rep for Service mining.

Working remotely that way, what are some good ways to overcome the distance issue, when you can't have someone on site?

Thoughts?

I am doing work at a store in Brooklyn, NY. The Service department is located about 40 blocks down from the Sales department, and there is no room at the Service shop to place a retail BDC Rep for Service mining.

Working remotely that way, what are some good ways to overcome the distance issue, when you can't have someone on site?

Thoughts?
Have you tried Frikintech?

Thoughts?
Interesting physics problem, but can you clarify what you mean by "Service mining" in this case? Presumably you mean "vehicles sales opportunities from open ROs"(?)

Semantics aside, without a dedicated team member, you'll probably have to work the mining into existing technician workflows. Of course, that means looking at spiffs or comp plan changes, and even then you might not get buy in from them.

Thoughts?
We've got the perfect solution for you at FRIKINtech and it's automated so you don't need to worry about someone manning the drive. Happy to show you the solution to see if it's a fit. :) Here's my calendar link: Schedule Time on My Calendar