• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Announcing: LVL Up Auto - Vendor Management Platform

So you like :yabuddy:

Now I am on to the last major area of the items I have been in contact with our dealership users about, it's called Demo Up.

I am not going to spoil it yet but I am really excited about what our dealer body and I come up with. The guidelines form the initial draft to where they are right now has come a long way. This is a bottom up rebuild of how vendors connect with dealers. One of the major pain points that I have set out to improve is how the way vendors sell dealerships hasn't really changed over the past 15 years. I can't speak to before as I wasn't in the industry.

Dealerships are bombarded with outbound calls and emails which are exhausting to deal with. The vendors don't want to do this BTW they just don't have many options. Most call I've had with them has been about how unpredictable the channels are to connect with dealerships. How some conferences are good but just as many are a bunch of vendors hanging out with hardly any dealers.

I have heard a lot of dating app analogies from the vendors I have spoken with this month and I think its a fair one. I would say we are similar to Bumble for dealerships where they make the first move and the vendors have to respect their time. The dealers also have to hold up their end as well. Beyond this we also have all the tools to go from the first date to sending the kids off to college.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carsten
The future ability to help recommend options or a place to learn is a function of the way the database is designed and how you can see everything across the network from features, integrations, categories of the products as well as dealerships similar to them by brand, geo or vehicle sales. The reviews on the vendors and how the fit with the dealership based on their onboarding survey provides even more inputs.

I don't have a clear idea on how to leverage all of these yet, right now I am just focused on mapping everything in a way so when it's time to add higher level features everything it's ready. As you know Carsten, the boring stuff is what makes the cool stuff possible.

Reactions: Carsten