• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GM Internet Lead Response Time - OFFICIAL thread

So has anyone found a company that is good at responding to the leads over night and on days the dealership is closed? We are looking for one and I have only ran across two companies... one requiring us to use the ILM that GM provides for free and then we would have to manually transfer those leads into our CRM or the other logs into our CRM and answers them at $1.99 an hour...

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Paul and Bustin, the GM money is applied to your open account so you will need to have your office ,anger or comptroller check the accounts for credits around April 26/27th I believe.

Is it me or has anyone else noticed a considerable delay in leads being delivered to your CRM? I spoke to one customer today that had submitted a new car lead on our cobalt website Thursday morning around 8 am, the lead was received by our crm vendor at 6:32 am this morning(Friday). This isn't the first time I've seen this happen, but with the quality of the leads I receive from GM it's hard to ever actually speak with someone.

So has anyone found a company that is good at responding to the leads over night and on days the dealership is closed? We are looking for one and I have only ran across two companies... one requiring us to use the ILM that GM provides for free and then we would have to manually transfer those leads into our CRM or the other logs into our CRM and answers them at $1.99 an hour...

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Jennifer

OvernightBDC

These guys are top notch.

I use this Answering Service Below. We are at 100% every month; our average response time is 4 seconds. I use them as my auto response as well as my after hours. Stops the clock every time no more sleeping with the cell phone here. They are a local company for me but work all over the US. Give him a call I highly recommend!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Angelo Celesia
Professional Answering Service - Celebrating over 41 years

Contact Center Solutions
125 Herman Melville Ave
Newport News, Va. 23606
757-874-0700
757-875-0578 (f)
757-288-7715 (m)
www.liveanswer.cc

[email protected]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

No check here yet. :(

update:

We got paid the full amount for Q1! :lol:

Q2 may be a different story though.. We (my dealer and I) are far less concerned with going to extremes to get the top pay-out for Q2. Especially when i showed him our actual CONTACT ratio for the late night leads that come in from GM. For Q1 every single late night lead (after midnight, before 7AM) was junk. Just crap that GM threw at us with bad contact info.

The extra money from GM is nice, but it's not worth losing sleep over, and nothing that can't be made up with an extra deal or 2 a month! I'd rather work harder to gain a couple of customers, that could turn into several more customers over the years. Either way, good luck everyone! :hello:

That's great Bustin! I'm in the same boat with Q2 and the late night leads right now. Right now I don't have enough qualifying leads to meet the new 1-to-1 quota since I canceled the GM 3rd Party Leads.... The dealer isn't complaining though, I cut 120 GM TPL's a month, saved about $750 a month cutting the TPL's, and we've sold an additional 22 vehicles on average in my department which has more then made up for itself. I'm pretty sure just about anyone would take 66 sales vs. 10k and no sleep....