• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How are your phone skills?

I just want to publicly thank Jerry for taking the time to give me a one-on-one web session this morning after missing the last two that I was scheduled to attend. Even though I'm a very small startup dealership, he took the time to explain his process and showed me where I can find scripts and other information on his website to help with my phone skills. I'm going to talk to my AT and Cars.com reps to get some recorded phone calls this month and work to get back on top of my phone game.

Thanks again Jerry!

We crushed our goals again last month....as a matter of fact our dealership had the best month last month then they've ever had.

Thanks Carey! You're part of the equation. Not all students are as eager to learn as you are.

I just got off the phone with your GM, Ricky Wood and he confirmed that you all had a record month. He attributed the dealerships success to all the appointments you've been setting. Matter of fact, he's going to get me in front of all the other Faulkner stores so that we can provide them with similar training. And this time I'll get paid :). So thanks for being such a great student!

I am going to coach one more call for you, so let's make it a good one!

To everyone else out there, I'll soon be looking for the next budding Phone Ninja! So please send me an e-mail telling me why you'd make a good candidate. This will be a free coaching session for one lucky Dealer Refresh follower.

I just want to publicly thank Jerry for taking the time to give me a one-on-one web session this morning after missing the last two that I was scheduled to attend. Even though I'm a very small startup dealership, he took the time to explain his process and showed me where I can find scripts and other information on his website to help with my phone skills. I'm going to talk to my AT and Cars.com reps to get some recorded phone calls this month and work to get back on top of my phone game.

Thanks again Jerry!

You're welcome David. Ping me anytime.

And thanks for the compliment!

I just got off the phone with your GM, Ricky Wood and he confirmed that you all had a record month. He attributed the dealerships success to all the appointments you've been setting. Matter of fact, he's going to get me in front of all the other Faulkner stores so that we can provide them with similar training. And this time I'll get paid :). So thanks for being such a great student!

That's awesome news Jerry! I'm so glad he's willing to help you out. It's the least he can do. I'm so happy about that...great news!

i'm sure there are tons of people within the Faulkner stores that will benefit from your services! Feel free to use me as an example all you want! lol

Not only does Jerry do excellent phone skills training, but we just hired him to shop our competitors.

It's a great service to help us keep on top of what we are quoting customers. You have to stay competitve in this market and Jerrys shop service is excellent.

Thanks Dan!

Okay folks here is another coached call with Carey. Her Call is Here

I know I had said this would be her last coaching session, but I've decided to do one more for her. See I am kind of a perfectionist and I would really like to see Carey get a 4.0 score on her next call. So Carey, don't let us down! I want perfection on your next call. Listen to everything I said on this one and you'll be there.

Did you all sell this guy?

Hey Jerry,

The guy came in for his appointment and the salesman said that he quoted him the price and he seemed really interested. The salesman said that he's fairly certain the guy will come back and buy because him seemed satisfied with everything (this sales guy I really like and he's usually dead on about his feelings!)

Jerry you know I want a 4.0 too :)