• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How are your phone skills?

Great News From Phone-up Ninjas!

Starting this month, any salesperson who scores a perfect 4.0 score will receive a sweet reward! Make it happen and you'll be shipped a tin of delicious chocolate chip cookies from Fresh Beginnings Gourmet Cookies & Chocolates These are the same cookies being gobbled down at NADA.
mmmmmmmmmmmm cookies. I'll be getting a 4.0 this month...just sayin' :hello:

They are some awesome cookies. Jerry, how'd you get the hookup on the cookies?

I wouldn't exactly say I got hooked up. I do have to pay for the cookies. Fresh Beginnings is the company that gives away the cookies from the e-Lead booth at NADA. So for $15.95 they will ship a tin of cookies for you. We're looking forward to rewarding some salespeople out there when they master the telephone.

Here's another perfect call and cookie winner. Congratulations to Debbie Leist from Fletch's in Petrosky, MI. I would also like to point out that Debbie has only been on our system for about a month and she's picked up the proper technique very quickly.

Debbie's Call

When I get home from current trip I'll be looking at a few calls from Carey to see how she is doing. Perhaps we'll have our third cookie winner.

Here's another perfect call and cookie winner. Congratulations to Debbie Leist from Fletch's in Petrosky, MI. I would also like to point out that Debbie has only been on our system for about a month and she's picked up the proper technique very quickly.

Debbie's Call

When I get home from current trip I'll be looking at a few calls from Carey to see how she is doing. Perhaps we'll have our third cookie winner.

Jerry,

What happened to the all business profile pic??? You going business casual these days??