#RefreshFriday Merchandizing - Someone is Launching a new Service | Joe Pistell

I do like the real back ground over the green / white split one. I've never been a fan of green screens so that could be why too.

I like how the Red 20 pops!

How about:

Stacking everything in the lower left corner?

moving the red 20 section up to a little above the half way point in height.
then stack the options in a transparency box with a shade of grey so the black border font words pop more.

The options going across the bottom gives me the feeling that they got cut off.

Also, don't put the Reymore on the wall leave it like the original. It could work if it was actually on the way though.

Question:
Does providing the user rating really work? I had a discussion about this with a friend about ratings and statements like Number #1 XYZ in the state of XY.

Dare to be Different.
1705063633249.png
Auto dealers were once the kings of creative retailing.
Somehow, our amazing industry has sold its soul to VELOCITY and obsession with lead gen.

1705064152462.png

Auto Retail is a Zero Sum Game. Merchandising is a weapon, it is highly strategic and tactical. Winning merchandising is knowing your competitors are asleep and creating differentiation between your CX and theirs.

Dealers, awaken your inner-merchant, let go of demanding that ad spend and analytics drive your decision making. Find a creative partner to leverage your digital presence and insert your story inside your digital store and the digital malls (i.e. aggregators).

Reactions: jon.berna
SALE IN PROGRESS:
1705331801115.png

If you like this, here is the png:
Yellow Sale in Progress.png

1) upload to vauto>photo management.
1705332608837.png

2) When u sell the car, use this png as image WATERMARK to 1st pic.
1705332688126.png

Reymore LOVES it. THey have zero analytics data, but, this is a CTA that gives transparency of sales activity and they see it motivating buyers.

@Carsten
To expand on your comment, "if I were offering this programmatically, why would I be sharing how dealers could DIY?"

Carsten, this is a DR community PSA. For nearly 15yrs, I openly share best practice ideas in the hopes that others share theirs.

This is why I share it:
Reymore LOVES it. THey have zero analytics data, but, this is a CTA that gives transparency of sales activity and they see it motivating buyers.