• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

QR Codes - In or Out?

I have read through many of these posts and they all shed a lot of light on why some are in and some are out when it comes to QR codes. I love it, especially since I am in the business of providing QR code solutions for auto dealers.*I Don't think I'm allowed to say the name of my company. So, I won't.To those that are "in", I'd say we have not even come close to seeing the true marketing potential of these little square things. It can be huge.To those that may be "out", I'd say that you probably just haven't found the right tool yet - something that overcomes all of the challenges mentioned.There IS a company out there that meets this need and in BIG a way and this company is gaining some serious steam.If interested, because I don't think I can say more, contact one of these Hendrick stores in Charlotte. - Hendrick Lexus- Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac- Hendrick Motors of HickoryI mention these dealers only because Hendrick is likely a name you know and trust.Fire it up!

In response to a few previous comments-

With and iPhone or android phone QR codes scan through tinted glass. I Know a number of stores in my area that use qr codes on their window stickers and they scan great through the tint on a Lexus for example. Just make sure you place the window sticker flush against the glass. Excessive sun glare can cause an issue with the cameras ability to focus and decode the QR. Since we live in Seattle this has not been a problem yet. :)