• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Screw the rules - I'm advertising!

No doubt, Alex has some great stuff to show off. Lots of goodies have been in the works and with Alex's DNA in the offerings, you know its going to be awesome. Looking forward to NADA.

Alex, you may want to watch your tone around me young man. I might be rusty on the board but I still have 10 years on the slopes and you and I have a date next weekend.

Looking forward to it!!!

I'm actually on my way to the clown costume store this evening to pick up a very Purple Tie. I figure if people think I'm JQuinn I'll get invited to all the FUN parties! :D...follow the tie...

Happy Friday!

Anybody that shows-up in a purple tie is gonna get me fired... I'll be rolling across the floor laughing soooo hard my boss will think I'm drunk!

No doubt, Alex has some great stuff to show off. Lots of goodies have been in the works and with Alex's DNA in the offerings, you know its going to be awesome. Looking forward to NADA.

Thanks Jeff!

Alex, you may want to watch your tone around me young man. I might be rusty on the board but I still have 10 years on the slopes and you and I have a date next weekend.

You shook that rust off quick. Time to do some boarding out west.