• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Screw the rules - I'm advertising!

Yes, Alex has been hard at work and I've been fortunate enough to see Dealer.com's CRM first hand awhile back. It's going to be a simple to use but yet robust CRM for dealers looking to take their business to new heights. It's a CRM that trains dealers and sales people how to not only leverage its own functions but also become more process driven. In the end, it's about selling and servicing vehicles, potential customers and current customers.

Congratulations to Alex and the DDC Team.

Reactions: 3 people
Is the title of this site going to change to Dealer.com Refresh? Just kidding with you Alex and JQ, it looks like DDC picked 2 very knowledgeable guys to help them with development and launch of a CRM. Congratulations guys.

He doesn't want me saying this kinda stuff, but make no bones about it: this is Alex's baby, all the way. After seeing it, and knowing a thing or two about CRM as an early automotive CRM adopter, I became a disciple. I'm here on the dealer process side of things.

As a "dealer mind" it's FASCINATING to see the development process in action. Watching Alex blend the Dealer World with the Tech-Engineering World has been the education of a lifetime.

I'm very proud to be on this team, but again, without question, no Alex, no Dealer.com CRM.

PS -- it was very cool to meet Dan Haggerty, er, um, ahem... I mean Ed Brooks at NADA!!

Reactions: 3 people