• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Vendor Wars!

ed.brooks

Boss
Jan 15, 2010
Awards
First Name
Ed
Is there anything more unseemly than a vendor hopping on a thread to bash a competitor? Please Fellow Vendors remember that Dealer Refresh is here to help dealers, not help us sell what we have to offer. Think twice before you press submit. Is your primary purpose to help a dealer or at least start an intelligent conversation or is your primary purpose to peddle your wares?

Stay classy folks!

I totally agree with Ed.

Now the exception would be if DealerRefresh had an Epic Rap Battle of Vendors thread, then I say go for it!

Disclaimer: This is PG13. Some of the lyrical content in these Epic Rap Battles are NSFW so don't play them loudly on the showroom floor, but this guy is extremely creative and very funny. Enjoy, and I hope this doesn't break the "Stay Classy" rule. I promise it isn't any worse than that freakin' unicorns going to candy mountain video that somebody posted here. Dear God... :)

Reactions: 1 person
I totally agree with Ed.

Now the exception would be if DealerRefresh had an Epic Rap Battle of Vendors thread, then I say go for it!

Disclaimer: This is PG13. Some of the lyrical content in these Epic Rap Battles are NSFW so don't play them loudly on the showroom floor, but this guy is extremely creative and very funny. Enjoy, and I hope this doesn't break the "Stay Classy" rule. I promise it isn't any worse than that freakin' unicorns going to candy mountain video that somebody posted here. Dear God... :)
What is it with you Canadians and "Epic". Epic Mealtime makes me laugh constantly (and now has a tie-in with automobiles since they appeared in Gymkhana 4)