• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Yes. But rather than just listing cars it will list a mix of graphics, inventory categories, promotions, etc. Completely different than any dealer SRP today. I want it to present itself more like a store.

There's definitely something here. I've worked with dealers who have tried all sorts of things, but they always have at least 1 step before getting to inventory. Taking customers directly to the inventory but still having a Service, Finance, Trade-In CTA on the page could be a great balance of catering to the majority of your website visitors.

For most dealers I've run the numbers for, if you subtract their paid user acquisition and traffic from 3rd party sites, the % of your total visitors that are looking for service is much higher (looking at only organic and direct traffic). As long as they can still find it easily, I think your approach is a much better approach than 90% of the homepages I see.