• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
So how did Bill find Motive? LVL Up found Motive. Its a vendor discovery tool.

You can filter by company age, size, category of products, whether they've been acquired or not. You can see the investment info, where they are geographically, who owns them if they have been acquired. There are 631 companies now.

Bill needed something new and different and that was actually pretty easy to find. As LVL Up did the work.

This thread is the perfect story that captures why I am so excited about what's possible.

So how did Bill find Motive? LVL Up found Motive. Its a vendor discovery tool.

You can filter by company age, size, category of products, whether they've been acquired or not. You can see the investment info, where they are geographically, who owns them if they have been acquired. There are 631 companies now.

Bill needed something new and different and that was actually pretty easy to find. As LVL Up did the work.

This thread is the perfect story that captures why I am so excited about what's possible.
1,000% accurate. I'm confident I wouldn't have found them on my own. I would have settled long before finding them, probably.

Reactions: joe.pistell