• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What are you using for your Photo Booth Curtains?

Stefan,
What lighting are you using? I have until next month to come up with a photo booth and have no idea what to do!!

T5 Florescent.
Make sure you find a space that will accommodate large trucks and SUV's, I suggest 30x35x12.

Joe,
You're an innovative guy, If money was no object what would your booth look like.
A little bit of this ( LuxurycarsOKC.com | Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City, Jaguar of Oklahoma City, Volvo of Oklahoma City | Luxury Cars, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Volvo, Oklahoma City, OK, New Luxury Cars, New Luxury Vehicles, Preowned Luxury Cars, Preowned Luxury Vehicles, ):

BMW.jpg

and this ( The Thompson Organization - BMW, Lexus, Toyota & Scion Dealer | Doylestown, PA ):

bmw1.jpg

and definitely this ( KY Toyota Dealer located in Elizabethtown-42701 serving the Greater Louisville Area) :

Ford1.jpg

If money is not the problem make sure you hire a good photographer ...

Joe - have you got anywhere on what material you're going to use? I feel like we're still a few months away from starting to seriously plan something but I'd love to get some tips on what materials worked well.

Stefan - Great idea to diffuse the light from the top!

Stefan,

I use T5 too. I've been looking at these off white booths and they look so... surgical. So... flat and steril. Have you seen anyone add features to their booth to make them have some depth and some life? Possibly plants, floor paint, multicolored/layered curtains?

thoughts?

Stefan,

I use T5 too. I've been looking at these off white booths and they look so... surgical. So... flat and steril. Have you seen anyone add features to their booth to make them have some depth and some life? Possibly plants, floor paint, multicolored/layered curtains?

thoughts?

Los Angeles Lexus dealer in El Monte | Orange County Lexus | California - Van Nuys - West Covina | Longo Lexus

Longo Lexus.jpg

Lexus Stevens Creek San Jose - San Francisco Lexus Dealer: New and used Lexus dealership, service in Oakland CA

Lexus Stevens Creek.jpg

Here is one of my older Projects: Lexus RX 350 Images | Exploring the Nevada Desert | RX350 Photos
P Lake Project.jpg

I actually got a call from a Customer asking me if I have any Real Photos of car he was looking at online... Here I am trying to have the perfect pictures and the Customers think its all BS. Lately I've been thinking about a Green Screen, just don't know how effective would be for high volume. I wonder how difficult would be to get something like this:

Lexus_IS_.jpg(this was not done using a green screen)

Whatever cloth material you use, try to make it as stretched as possible otherwise it looks awful.

I always appreciated the pictures from this dealer, they make good use of lighting.

2007 BMW 6 Series 650iC Arlington, Texas | Texas Auto Liquidators

I wonder what causes this "haze" over the image:
wQ_800.jpg

Look at the pillar and the reflections in the glass. Then, compare it to:

368d1304055980t-what-you-using-your-photo-booth-curtains-bmw1.jpg

Reactions: 1 person