• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

Hey Matt-guess that fix didn't exactly work out....the report doesn't run in Firefox, Safari, or IE8 on my mac using vmware fusion. When I tried it at home it was IE8 on winxp working just fine - weird.....what's the best way to get in touch with you?

It is definitely fixed now. That particular report is one of the most complicated in the system because of all the data it touches. We changed how it works under the hood to be significantly faster now. You should be good to go!

We currently have ADP (which is completely unused by the staff) at my main client and happily and eagerly switching to VinSolutions. We already use VS for inventory management so it was a no-brainer. Our in-store training is this week and the implementation team has been great. We are also going to be using their desking tool instead of ADP web desking now.

Reactions: 1 person
Hello, I am new to the forum and am excited for the opportunity to get some objective feedback. My store is currently using AUTOBASE but has decided to switch to REYNOLDS CRM. Any thing I should expect? Has anyone had experience with both? Pros, cons, etc. Any input is much appreciated considering my life is going to change a lot with this! Thank you for any help given. P.s. If I posted this in the wrong area I am sorry, learning my way around.

Hello, I am new to the forum and am excited for the opportunity to get some objective feedback. My store is currently using AUTOBASE but has decided to switch to REYNOLDS CRM. Any thing I should expect? Has anyone had experience with both? Pros, cons, etc. Any input is much appreciated considering my life is going to change a lot with this! Thank you for any help given. P.s. If I posted this in the wrong area I am sorry, learning my way around.

I would recommend using our new Power Search feature... you're sure to find several discussions around Reynold CRM.

CRM_search.jpg

We have been using VinSolutions since February. We elected to opt for the ENTIRE package of services (crm,website,inventory management, etc...). We have had our standard ups and downs in the installation process and every issue that has arisen since has been manageable until this past month... I will start by saying that I really do enjoy the CRM tool and I am happy with the VinLens website. For those of you looking to consider VinSolutions I would need to disclose a few items. First, don't let your sales rep convince you that their VinVideos tool is going to provide you with the same quality product that UnityWorks has. When I made the switch I received no intros/outros and computer generated comments. Needless to say, we have switched back to UnityWorks. I should note, they have told me they would refund me all of our monies spent on the VinVideos. This next issue is what has changed my opinion about the company. We opted for the NADA bookout tool inside the software. This tool is to have your entire inventory booked out once and your employees can click a button to print any bookout to send to the banks for financing. The first major issue is that the NADA values would not automatically update on the 1st of the month (Vin's answer to this; "That is how the software is designed. You have to go into each car and manually update each one at the beginning of the month"). For instance, your finance manager prints bookout without realizing that the value has not been updated and submits inaccurate info to bank, you see where I am going with this! Then this next problem with the bookout happened... My finance manager went to print up a bookout for an Armada SE to use for financing; we made deal based on the values Vin printed, sent deal to GM Financial for funding all for them to tell us our book was off by $3k. Turns out, the VinSolutions printed up bookout listed the vehicle as an SE but was pulling the values of an LE! Long story short, we lost our 2 points reserve and took an additional bank fee of $1195 for a whopping loss of $2700. The same situation came up again shortly after and the bank was more willing to still take deal as structured. After working my way up the flagpole to finally speak with the C.O.O. he was very arrogant about the issue and his software and stated that VinSolutions is working on a solution to fix the way their software prints bookouts. We spend over $3k a month with Vin and he made no monetary compensation to rectify the situation. I have since cancelled the NADA portion of the software as it is not 100% reliable therefore useless. We are going to continue using Vin for our software needs for the time being but will consider the company in a different light than previously considered. If anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to be of service.

Last edited: