• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

Our dealership was looking for not just a CRM but a partner to comunicate with our customers in a profession as well as personal basis. AutoAccelerator by CFM met all our sales and service needs not only with our lead management but with there support and staff training. There user friendly system makes it that much easier to navigate and stay on top of things with our customers. Mailers are all top notch and our rep. is by the dealer weekly or on the phone checking with management. Quality group of folks

I agree 100% with Stevee9301, AutoAccelerator is top notch, the training and people are great, when we have a problem it gets
solved in a timely manor, and their custom follow up system sells more cars, and raised our CSI.

Our dealership was looking for not just a CRM but a partner to comunicate with our customers in a profession as well as personal basis. AutoAccelerator by CFM met all our sales and service needs not only with our lead management but with there support and staff training. There user friendly system makes it that much easier to navigate and stay on top of things with our customers. Mailers are all top notch and our rep. is by the dealer weekly or on the phone checking with management. Quality group of folks

Seriously, Auto Accelerator 4-5 members posting the same thing, ALL registered in OCTOBER 2011 with ONE post in this forum advertising that company. Doing that is just embarrassing for your company and writing fake reviews is not legit. With that said I will NEVER use Auto Accelerator, seeing as they are low enough to SPAM a message board with their product.

I've followed this thread and other CRM related threads on Dealer Refresh for a couple of years now and took to heart everything posters said they wanted/needed in a CRM System. The requests of the Refreshers were at the very top of our priority list as we built AutoAccelerator CRM. Once I was sure it would pass your litmus test, I asked Jeff to add it to the survey list (just a couple of weeks ago).

Why do you assume that the reviews are fake just because they all agree that we offer great service and support? I assure you that they are not fake and they are completely unbiased. It's a shame that new members posting valuable feedback about products that were built with Refresher feedback get accused of posting fake reviews.

It was my intention to create a CRM system that incorporates almost all of the features, service and support that Refreshers said they wanted out of a CRM System. It took a couple of years to get there. Once it was there, we added it to the survey list and sent a message to our users and asked them to take the survey. That's it. There was nothing underhanded or fake about it. Maybe our users all say the same thing simply because it's true.

I sincerely apologize if I have violated a forum rule. It was not my intention. I have purposely stayed away from any product plugs (subtle or not-so-subtle) out of respect for the rules of the forum. You can be sure that the new members that have answered this survey are real people that use a product that you have asked for and are merely trying to provide feedback about it.

Reactions: 1 person
AutoAccelerator CRM
Now that that is cleared up.

Kcar: I don't remember you being appointed the Blog Police, nor do I recall you having any actual experience with the tool in question.

Please stop embarrassing yourself with these juvenile rants (having a few drinks first, maybe??) and try to contribute to the community by offering insight where you have valid expertise.

Reactions: 1 person
I've followed this thread and other CRM related threads on Dealer Refresh for a couple of years now and took to heart everything posters said they wanted/needed in a CRM System. The requests of the Refreshers were at the very top of our priority list as we built AutoAccelerator CRM. Once I was sure it would pass your litmus test, I asked Jeff to add it to the survey list (just a couple of weeks ago).

Why do you assume that the reviews are fake just because they all agree that we offer great service and support? I assure you that they are not fake and they are completely unbiased. It's a shame that new members posting valuable feedback about products that were built with Refresher feedback get accused of posting fake reviews.

It was my intention to create a CRM system that incorporates almost all of the features, service and support that Refreshers said they wanted out of a CRM System. It took a couple of years to get there. Once it was there, we added it to the survey list and sent a message to our users and asked them to take the survey. That's it. There was nothing underhanded or fake about it. Maybe our users all say the same thing simply because it's true.

I sincerely apologize if I have violated a forum rule. It was not my intention. I have purposely stayed away from any product plugs (subtle or not-so-subtle) out of respect for the rules of the forum. You can be sure that the new members that have answered this survey are real people that use a product that you have asked for and are merely trying to provide feedback about it.

Alicia: pay no attention to Kcar -- no one on this blog does, I assure you. Actually, by suffering his scribbling, you've joined a long and glorious list of quality products and vendors attacked and jilted by THE ANGRY YOUNG MAN :)

All bark, no bite!

The fact that you and your company cares enough to respond here speaks volumes. Keep up the good work!

Alicia: pay no attention to Kcar -- no one on this blog does, I assure you. Actually, by suffering his scribbling, you've joined a long and glorious list of quality products and vendors attacked and jilted by THE ANGRY YOUNG MAN :)

All bark, no bite!

The fact that you and your company cares enough to respond here speaks volumes. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, JQuinn! :o

We currently have ADP (which is completely unused by the staff) at my main client and happily and eagerly switching to VinSolutions. We already use VS for inventory management so it was a no-brainer. Our in-store training is this week and the implementation team has been great. We are also going to be using their desking tool instead of ADP web desking now.

Saw your post about Reynolds, if you have any question please feel free to email or call me. I currently work with ADP CRM but worked for Reynolds for 10 Years with CM.
-John Marzy

We currently have ADP (which is completely unused by the staff) at my main client and happily and eagerly switching to VinSolutions. We already use VS for inventory management so it was a no-brainer. Our in-store training is this week and the implementation team has been great. We are also going to be using their desking tool instead of ADP web desking now.

Lou,

Why didn't use ADP? Poor programing, hard to use, etc OR because lack of training, support, etc?

Rather than why a CRM is better than another I'm interested on learning about the success Vs. failures of software implementation in the auto biz. I hope that helps to focus your answer, if you are kind to provide one, in the right direction.