• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Just launched Vin Solutions CRM/ILM-My opinion

Jason Walter

Hat Trick
Jun 6, 2009
First Name
Jason
Hello everyone,

When we started looking to replace our CRM several months ago, we spent a good while comparing solutions out on the market. I narrowed our search to VS and Dealer Socket but must admit that I was worried about the level of support I would get with Vin. I had heard some bad pub about their customer service.

So my reason for posting this is that not only do we feel like we got the best solution on the market, but I have to tell you that we have received nothing but the best in service so far. I have been through 3 major CRM changes over the last 12 years and this was by far the easiest. For those of you who have been through such you know what a nightmare it can be! We have close to 180,000 customer records which made it a big job!

We went live this week and apart from a few minor issues things seem to be moving along great. We did a lot of work upfront to ensure we had as problem free of a launch as possible and it paid off. I spent a lot of time working things out with Michelle and Shawn at VS. Not to mention, the trainer who came in to help us go live, Patrick Stang made the transition very easy.

I felt like I should give credit where credit is due and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a CRM/ILM. However you must be willing to take stock in the new product you are buying and spend as much time as possible upfront to ensure a good transition. If there is one thing I have learned over the years, it is that a vendor can only take you so far...the rest is up to you!

Thanks VS Team

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks Jason!

We have a new support manager and we just launched our new VinCare and VinPros support teams which has really helped take our customer service to a new level. We now do surveys when every support cases closes and we have a brand new customer support portal being released soon. We are very focused on ensuring we provide exceptional customer service and we are rapidly making changes as we continue to grow. Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Hello everyone,

We went live this week and apart from a few minor issues things seem to be moving along great. We did a lot of work upfront to ensure we had as problem free of a launch as possible and it paid off. I spent a lot of time working things out with Michelle and Shawn at VS.

Good on you Jason, the prep work plays such a big role in a smooth transition. Being involved in a few CRM transitions obviously served you well and is a great example for anyone going through a CRM switch.

Do the leg work and make it easier on everyone!