• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

LotLinx

Disclosure: We're a Lotlinx partner.

As far as how it is relative to PPC, we look at it as a perfect supplement. If you have just enough budget to do PPC, there's no reason to redirect. If a dealer has a healthy advertising budget, then PPC and Lotlinx as a combo is ideal to us.

When it comes to results, our clients have seen excellent shopper traffic as a result of Lotlinx. The main thing is this - no setup fees, no long-term contracts. It's totally worth it for a dealer to see how strong the results are for them in their market given those attributes.

I am, of course, biased, but I don't stand behind many other products. Lotlinx is one that I stand behind wholeheartedly.

Hey Eley,

Going on 60 days with Lotlinx, the "guy" there says' to give 'er at least 90 days before I really dig into their numbers.....patience is certainly not one of my strong points, so...............comparing my year to date activities with my SEO & SEM strategies, and other fine 3rd parties associations, I can report a healthy up-tick of my site visitors and when comparing VIN's looked at on my Lotlinx reports to my "I got paid" report, that's the sold report for those certain people in MI, well, even though I can't officially say that they bought because of them, I can't officially say that they didn't. But....looking at my 90 day rolling reports, I'm gonna say that yes, they are working quite nicely for me :lol:

P.S. a note of disclosure; got turned on to them by a B. Pasch during one of his fine online get together's.

We are trying LotLinx in one of our stores and we're about 30 days in with them. So far the number of unique, in-market shoppers are strong and the percent of new visits are close to 99%. On the flip side we've seen only a small percent of Form Submissions; much smaller in comparison to other traffic generated by SEM. The cost per VDP for LotLinx is much lower than SEM but much higher in comparison to AutoTrader and Cars.com. I'm not sure if this is a fair comparison but I'd loved to hear everyone's feedback. I agree with JD that if your budget permits, LotLinx is definitely a viable advertising product.

P.S. I also got turned onto LotLinx by B. Pasch.

Reactions: 2 people
The cost per VDP for LotLinx is much lower than SEM but much higher in comparison to AutoTrader and Cars.com.

Michael,

I'm surprised about that because Autotrader and Cars.com traditionally are not built to drive traffic to dealer's websites.

Are you measuring the VDP views from ATC and Cars in their own websites VS LotLinks and SEM where the views are in your site?

So far the number of unique, in-market shoppers are strong and the percent of new visits are close to 99%. On the flip side we've seen only a small percent of Form Submissions; much smaller in comparison to other traffic generated by SEM. The cost per VDP for LotLinx is much lower than SEM but much higher in comparison to AutoTrader and Cars.com.

Very favorable numbers, they may be higher up the funnel. Keep track of repeat visits, a VERY important stat.

Thanks Mike and Michael for sharing your experience so far, seems like its too early to tell. I am disappointed more dealers have not spoken up. I was hoping to hear from them and their experiences.

With the lack of response, we have to think not many are using LotLinx.