DealerAuthority What is the benefit of Dynamic ads to your dealership?

Jeff Glackin

3rd Base Coach
Feb 14, 2014
First Name
Jeff
69601758_3580271295332429_4965285393097293824_n.png

Dynamic only benefits the vendor because they don't have to do much. The software does it all. It is typically very sloppy. I have seen dynamic ad vendors post the wrong dealerships inventory. Can you imagine ads running from your Facebook page with your competitors inventory and overlays? #OUCH

Last edited:
It takes a half of an hour to set your own catalog up and push it to facebook. Dynamic ads are relevant cheap and convert if you use a deeplink. If you don't want to get complicated just retarget, but to not use them seems straight-up wrong.

Just because some vendors suck at dynamic ads doesn't mean all dynamic ads suck. The ones our dealership group run perform quite well....

View attachment 4289

Dynamic new car carousels historically don’t perform very well at all. Analytics would show you that. Put a well constructed collection ad up against a dynamic carousel and the carousel loses every time.

Dynamic new car carousels historically don’t perform very well at all. Analytics would show you that. Put a well constructed collection ad up against a dynamic carousel and the carousel loses every time.
Can I have a little more context. In my experience The retargeting carousels with a deeplink have the best goal conversion in my GA.