• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

PR & News Stay at Home Order by State for Auto Dealers

kimberlyvo

Lot Lizard
Nov 27, 2019
First Name
Kimberly
Our team has a list of stay at home states, counties, and cities in the link below to help dealers stay updated with the latest developments. There's a spreadsheet for more details. This list is updated daily and also includes service only, service and online sales, or service and sales with restrictions. We've been contacting each state's auto associations to verify and still awaiting some responses, but check it out!

Please let me know if there is something different regarding your state so I can update the map.

https://go.orb.ee/2UmLS7e

States.png

Last edited:
Our team has a list of stay at home states, counties, and cities in the link below to help dealers stay updated with the latest developments. There's a spreadsheet for more details. This list is updated daily and also includes service only, service and online sales, or service and sales with restrictions. We've been contacting each state's auto associations to verify and still awaiting some responses, but check it out!

Please let me know if there is something different regarding your state so I can update the map.

https://go.orb.ee/2UmLS7e

View attachment 4754
LOL, when the fuck was that map updated, it's far worse than that now!?

There's been an update for Florida and Texas and a color update (because there are no more "local stay at home orders"). After the federal announcement yesterday, I do expect there to be more restrictions. Florida considers auto dealerships as an essential business and Texas is allowed to sell vehicles to essential/critical workers.
Map Update 4-1.jpg

Last edited:
There's been an update for Florida and Texas and a color update (because there are no more "local stay at home orders." After the federal announcement yesterday, I do expect there to be more restrictions. Florida considers auto dealerships as an essential business and Texas is allowed to sell vehicles to essential/critical workers.
View attachment 4767
I was waiting for you to do it. Bored, just watching news... :)

Map Update 4-6.jpg
Update: Washington State, Oklahoma, and Montana may remain open with restrictions.
  • Washington will need an appointment via phone or online and may only go to the dealership if a lease ends, if the person is an essential worker, or a vehicle has been totaled.
  • Called Montana Auto Dealers Association and they stated that it is up to the dealer to remain open or not.
  • Oklahoma considers auto dealers an essential business.
States with no legal order against auto dealers sales department:
  • Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Iowa
  • Missouri
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • North Dakota
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Wyoming