• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Who do you use for your dealership supplies?

sswdealersupply

Green Pea
Apr 20, 2021
First Name
Trevor
Good morning!

I'm curious who you all use for your dealership supplies? From everyday items like key tags and rings, price stickers, buyers guides and deal jackets to custom items like message plates, plate frames, decals and wave flags.

If you are using a vendor for these things, what made you choose them?

Have a great day!

Decals, I use my home based plotter & my wife's labor. If you need quotes, I'd be happy to help.

My embroidery machine will be here in a few weeks, once we get the hang of that, can assist with that type of work, as well.
That's awesome man! Nothing like rollin' up your sleeves and getting it done!

I actually work for a dealer supply company, so I was curious what other companies people were using and why.

I run a side business though, and decals and embroidery may be a service I'd need assistance with. I'd be more than happy to reach out if I need some help! Have a good day!

Reactions: ChrisR
That's awesome man! Nothing like rollin' up your sleeves and getting it done!

I actually work for a dealer supply company, so I was curious what other companies people were using and why.

I run a side business though, and decals and embroidery may be a service I'd need assistance with. I'd be more than happy to reach out if I need some help! Have a good day!
Let me know how I could be of assistance. Once I have a break, I am going to dive into why my DTG printer is malfunctioning, then I'll be back up and running with that area, too. Have a number of ways to decorate apparel, at present.