• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone using Vincue?

bringles

3rd Base Coach
Apr 17, 2013
Awards
First Name
Erik
Hi Guys,

I just did a quick demo with Vincue. It looks very impressive but is quite expensive for a small independent dealer. If it really works as well as they say it could be valuable.

There is a min 6 month contract at $1500-2500 per month then month to month after that. I am currently using stockwave and accu-trade for appraisals and buying at auctions. Both of those together work well at a total cost of $850 per month but I am always looking for a better tool to use. I have also used vauto and laser appriaser in the past.

I would be interested in hearing from dealers who have actually used Vincue. Is it worth it?

The base product is $1500 and an extra $1000 for the buying center tool. It basically searches 5 different websites where private parties post their cars for sale and helps you send and track offers.

Hi Guys,

I just did a quick demo with Vincue. It looks very impressive but is quite expensive for a small independent dealer. If it really works as well as they say it could be valuable.

There is a min 6 month contract at $1500-2500 per month then month to month after that. I am currently using stockwave and accu-trade for appraisals and buying at auctions. Both of those together work well at a total cost of $850 per month but I am always looking for a better tool to use. I have also used vauto and laser appriaser in the past.

I would be interested in hearing from dealers who have actually used Vincue. Is it worth it?

The base product is $1500 and an extra $1000 for the buying center tool. It basically searches 5 different websites where private parties post their cars for sale and helps you send and track offers.
I might have an alternative to the Buying Center Tool for you! Looking for a beta tester if you're open to it (PM me). VinCue cost didn't make sense for the buying center tool to me either so I hit the keyboard. :)

Anytime I can recommend something outside the COX network since they seem to own the automotive world, I do, but vAuto does have a dataset that's pretty impressive. Hard to beat.

Hi!

First and foremost, thank you for your interest in VinCue. We understand that cost is an important factor for small independent dealers. While our tool may be competitively priced with some other industry leaders, many dealers would tell you the benefits of VinCue far outweigh the costs. As far as the 6 month term goes, our new standard practice is a 90 day agreement that rolls into a month to month.

One key feature of VinCue is the ability to consolidate private party listings from multiple sources into one location, allowing you to engage with sellers and send custom offers based on market values. In addition, the platform is fully integrated with our cutting edge Market Pricing and Inventory Management system. This will allow you to identify private party sellers based on your own custom buying plan, engage them, price the vehicle, send a customized offer, acquire the vehicle, and merchandise it all in one system.

With the average auction fee being $500 across the industry, we've seen the cost of the system paid for in expenses saved alone.

We encourage you to explore how VinCue can improve your dealership's operations and bottom line. We'd also be happy to connect you with some other dealers currently using the platform.

If you'd like, feel free to contact our Vice President, Zak Khalemsky. His email is [email protected]

Best regards,

Team VinCue : )

Reactions: Collin Pedersen