• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Reynolds & Reynolds Profile Locked

iceman101

Over the Curb
Dec 15, 2009
First Name
Jason
Can anyone explain to me what a dealership needs to do to unlock our profile in his ERALink system. We keep running into this and they ask us for assistance but we don't get to see it server side. Screen shots or instructions sure would help greatly!

Thanks

not sure I understand the question. If its a result of incorrect password multiple times etc, I believe 6210 is used to unlock users.
if this does not work, let me know
-DR

Password 3 times incorrect or 180 days of inactivity. We run into this all the time. Dealerships usually ask us how to unlock the profile. And we usually have to tell them to call their Reynolds rep because we don't know. After the 6210 screen do they just find our profile and uncheck a box?

Password 3 times incorrect or 180 days of inactivity. We run into this all the time. Dealerships usually ask us how to unlock the profile. And we usually have to tell them to call their Reynolds rep because we don't know. After the 6210 screen do they just find our profile and uncheck a box?

Just go to 6210, type in the user name of the locked out account. It'll show "Account Locked" on the top. Type "C" for Change Status and it'll unlock the account. "S" to save and you're done.