• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Advice on Craigslist ad posting services

Bandre

Green Pea
Feb 19, 2010
First Name
Brynn
The group I work for is looking into options for craigslist ad posting services. Specifically we would like to know about providers that allow dealers to send an inventory feed and then the cars are manually added to Craigslist every day.

Who out there has something like this? Any experiences to share would be helpful.

• :light:
Reactions: Trina
:iagree:... We use Homenet . Cost is $50 a month you can post listings like ....

2002 Toyota RAV4 - Only 45K miles - Inspected-Clean - 4WD

That is the Homenet tool if you want someone in the store to post them. They also have a way to have them go up automatically (through the above mentioned Cargigi). There are advantages to that above the automated posts. Look at one example.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/1744703273.html

It not only has the 1 car that is listed but a few others from the same Dealer. If you click on a photo you are taken to a pretty dynamic mini site with videos, links to the Dealers social media sites and website. It is used more for advertising everything instead of just that one car.

Last edited:
  • 💩
Reactions: Trina
I think it has to do more with people looking on craigslist with the intent to buy from a private party for cheaper than they can find that vehicle on a dealers website. I know when I search craigslist for any item including cars I usually bypass any dealer sites I come across (with the exception of very specific items).

That's my 2c